Friday, March 11, 2016

Enlightenment & Middle Path

Enlightenment & Middle Path All over the world the people think that good & evil are two separate things and been so good will drive the evil away, but as I began to realize things, I began to search myself what is good what is evil and what separates them. Long I search I realize that they are not two but two ends of an same entity, jest as string has two ends, they exist hand to hand with each other, make one end bigger and other will follow, and make one end shorter so as the other, so how do you get rid of the evil if the good and evil exist with side by side, I was searching for an answer for many years of my times. If they both are two ends of one string how are we going to lose one end each time I try to find out I could not get an answer, and suddenly it strikes me you can’t lose one end of a string without losing the other, that is to lose one end, you have to lose the whole string itself, in order to lose evil you have not only lose evil but good itself, such a person will be no good neither evil, and he will do no good no evil, he will act on no good nor evil, no good and no evil act on him. This realize me of one thing one thing that we all was thought from our child hood the teaching of lord Buddha himself the enlightenment & the Middle Path, which many try to find. Is this what he talk about what middle path is, it is not a path between middle of good and evil but a path with no good and no evil, And men who achieve it will see things as it is. He will see the continuation of life flow of nature and many things, more you hang on to one end the other will hang on to you. So giving up both of them will make you free of everything. Free to feel the world from all earthly things, things that the mere mortal will never understands, I wish I would know.

No comments: